- Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area exposure
- New headcount
About our Client
Our client is a an internationally renowned personal services company specialized in enhancing customer experience and designing customer loyalty programmes for global organizations. To cope with their business growth in Asia, a rare opportunity has arisen and they are now inviting a Business Development Director to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President and leading a business development team, you will play a critical role in developing long term business strategies in cross vertical industry clients ensuring the continuous expansion and success of the business in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area. You will engage new business leads by identifying and approaching key stakeholders of target organizations to develop a viable relationship and converting them into clients. Working closely with new and existing clients, you will custom design complex business solutions catering to the client's needs. Lastly, you with be working closely with regional and cross functional teams on projects regarding to global clients.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years' business development experience in customer loyalty, finance, travel, or solution service provider industries
- Strong business acumen, result-driven and possess strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and influential skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.