About our Client
Our client is one of the leading entertainment conglomerates in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to advance their business, they are now seeking for a Business Development Director to support their corporate expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP of Sales and leading a team of 15, you will define new business opportunities and oversee the development and conversion of a pipeline of profitable business. You and your team will be responsible for market research, generate leads, prospecting through cold calls, setting up and attending meetings to build and retain relationship with existing and new trade partners. In addition, you will use knowledge of the market and competitors to develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators while identifying potential clients. Lastly, you will also work with top management in devising and implementing short term and long term sales strategy to deliver the growth tactics for the local market.
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of working experience and proven track record in the travel or hospitality industry
- Driven towards maximising sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Ability to build strong rapport with client and adapt to changes quickly
- Energetic, passionate and unpretentious individual who likes to think outside the box
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Skills required include strategic planning, organisational assessment, creativity, highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills, quantitative analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to work with teams, strong interpersonal skills enabling connects with people at various levels of seniority
- Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.