About Our Client
Our client is a top tier US-based law firm. They are now looking for a Business Development Executive as a 6 months maternity cover, and to support and coordinate business development for Singapore market.
About The Role
Reporting to the Business Development and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead, coordinate, present and evaluate on business proposal and conduct reports.
- Act as a project lead for RFPs / Pitches.
- Refine and modify business development practices and tools. Ensure the efficiency of current procedures.
- Assist in system database maintenance.
- Work closely with other business units to explore potential clients.
- Prepare marketing materials.
- Support company wide or ad hoc events.
The successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 3 years or above relevant working experiences in legal and professional services sector, preferably in an international law firm
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated, attention to details and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Fluent/native in English, Chinese writing skills is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM and other databases such as InterAction, Oneplace, CapitalIQ,
- Immediately available