- Promote ESG advisory business to prospective clients
- Provide professional and excellent client services to maintain good relationships with C-level executives
- Liaisie with clients, handle inquiries, prepare and follow up quotations
- Work closely with team leaders to support full spectrum of sales and marketing activities
- Support daily administrative tasks in maintaining the accurancy of the database
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- 1 year or above experience in marketing/business development is preferred
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of MS Office
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Suki Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.