About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, retail, infrastructure, hotel and etc in the Greater China market. The group place a focus on sustainability and innovation of business models and has been constantly changing the business landscape and shaping consumer shopping behavior. The team is now looking for a high calibre business development professional to join its sales team.
About the Role
- Report to Head of Sales, this is an individual contributor
- Lead strategic discussions with external partners to form partnership deal via multi-dimensional relationship in joint promotion opportunities, 360 marketing planning, special events, acquisition opportunities and other activities
- Responsible for developing corporate mapping in identifying potential business alliances in HK, Macau and Southern China region
- Manage action plans and deliver on commitments to drive value for our alliance and participating business units
- Manage day to day alliance and relationships in order to ensure smooth delivery of alliance deliverables
- Strong analytical skills to identify opportunities in increasing business to business sales and measuring the results on initiatives
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the partners' business and marketing goals, strategic initiatives, and current issues relevant to their business and industry by both coordinating with partner contacts and conducting secondary research
- Partner with internal business units and brands to identify relevant ways for experiential marketing initiatives
- Develop tools, processes and reporting to further standardize and improve the operation and effectiveness of the team, and/or increase the sharing of knowledge and best practices across the Strategic Alliances organization
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with at least 5 years experience working with multiple stakeholders to bring together the best result.
- Demonstrated track record of success that can transcend industries.
- Excellent commend in spoken and written English & Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.