- 25+ days annual leave
- Attarctive fringe benefits
- Work-life balance working culture
About the Client
Our client is a leading online career portal for top-tier professionals. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Hong Kong team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional VP of Sales, you will take ownership to develop your own portfolio of clients in the banking and finance industry sectors by building a strong relationship with key stakeholders. You are responsible in identifying new business leads and turning them into a customer whilst managing existing accounts. Lastly, you are also responsible in preparing sales forecasts and reports on a regular basis.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience, banking and finance industry connection is highly preferred
- Result-driven with a track record of achieving sales targets
- Confident with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.