About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the insurance industry with a wide range of extended services which have become household names. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help build their Hong Kong and Macau business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sales Director, you are responsible for acquiring new businesses and providing top-notch services to existing customers, monitoring performance and suggesting areas of improvement. As a manager, you will work closely with senior management to develop annual road map, short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and sales procedures. Aside from forming business development strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative, you will lead high-value pitches, negotiating and selling solutions that deliver a sustainable return on investment. Lastly, you will also develop a rhythm of interactions with external agencies, segment strategy partners to optimise revenue margin and membership for all lines of business.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Business Management or Marketing
- 5+ years of Business Development and Account Servicing experience, preferably in partnership
- Demonstrated success fostering long-term relationships with partners and external vendor
- Experience in selling/selling into insurance sector is an advantage
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects
- Strong understanding of industry trends, insurance products and pricing models
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.