About the Client
Our client is listed healthcare organization that focuses on providing premium healthcare services to patients in Hong Kong and China. To cope with their continuous clinic expansion plans in Hong Kong, they are now inviting a Business Development Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Develop new and maintain existing insurance panel network in Hong Kong
- Liaise with different insurance companies and corporations for pricing and contract renewal
- Support and service relating to the issuing, review, and renewal of contracts
- Perform procedures of training, utilization review, claims audit, fee negotiation, and clinic accreditation
- Achieve or over-achieve set revenue budget
- Bachelor's degree holder in any disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of business development experience working at a private hospital or healthcare clinic group
- Ability to work independently, proactive, strong communications and analytical skills
- Result-driven with a strong sales mentality
- Thrive to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Fluent English in both written and spoken
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.