About our Client
Our client is a market leading supply chain management company with strong presence worldwide. To cope with rapid business expansion, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President, you are responsible for developing and executing business development and sales strategies to achieve new business acquisition and sales targets. You will analyze market trends, prepare performance statistical reports and make recommendations to maximize results. You will also take care of all in-bound enquiries and nurture them into customers, build long term relationship with new customers and maintain sustainable growth.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- Minimum 5 years of business development and account management experience
- Business development experience in Contract Logistics or Supply Chain is a must
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and business acumen
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.