About the Client
Our client is a world renowned professional accounting body with 19 global offices around the world. To cope with their expansion plans, they are now inviting an Business Development Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
As a new headcount reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, you are responsible for assisting the business development team to strengthen the implementation of communication and engagement activities for prospective members, liaising with schools and corporate partners to provide professional seminars to promote their service and increase member acquisition, drive the business growth and development. Most importantly, you will plan, manage, improve marketing materials for business development team to engage with new members.
- University graduate in marketing, business management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years solid business development experience working in the professional services industry
- Experience in accounting and finance industry is highly preferred
- Be an excellent team player, with good communication and organizational skills to work seamlessly with other functions (marketing, event etc)
- Result-driven, responsible, independent and detailed minded personalities with a can-do attitude
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Steven Leung at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.