- Management of Digital & E-commerce Strategy
- Account Management & Business Ownership
About our Client
Our client is a reputable brand with diversified business arms. A new opportunity now exists for a strong talent form digital & E-commerce consultancy background to join them as Business Director.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Managing Director, you will responsible for developing and offering digital and e-commerce strategy to your assigned clients across various sectors including retail, FMCG and F&B. You will create the online road maps and development plans for the brands, guide and provide steps by steps advisory to them to achieve the milestones at different stages and annual business results. The portfolios will include new launch of e-business, management of an existing company owned domain or partnership channels. In addition to the advisory role, you should have a sound commercial sense to assist the clients' E-business performance in terms of site navigation experience, traffic simulation, on-line sales generation and development of brand loyalty. This is an upcoming popular role within a virtual business world, which offers a challenging and exciting prospect to any experienced digital & e-commerce expert having in-house or agency background.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management or other related disciplines
- 10+ years digital marketing & e-commerce experience from leading brands
- Background from Digital Marketing Agency highly preferred
- PNL and business development ownership experience
- Knowledge of regional markets
- Entrepreneur, fast paced, strong business acumen and result driven
- Sound stakeholder management
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.