Data Analysis and Insight
- Providing actionable insights relating to marketing and retail performance by analysing core data sources
- Supporting the Marketing and Product teams on regional campaign performance activities to better understand how marketing efforts are affecting traffic, conversion and yield for the business in that region.
- Working with the Global & Regional Marketing teams to help determine how campaigns are shaping market behaviour and understanding their effectiveness in the Region.
- Analysis of retail and product performance in region to better understand product performance in the region.
- Working with the Regional team to interpret business objectives and help define requirements for analysis.
- Conduct and establish methods for automating analysis efforts for regional needs.
- Supporting the other analysts in providing data, transformation and insight creation with respect to regional data sets.
- Support the development of data acquisition and model creation with respect to regional marketing and retail activities.
- Supporting efforts on forecast modelling for retail and campaign performance for regional activities with the Marketing analyst.
- Supporting Regional and Local Retail and Marketing teams in the use of the Global Insights tooling to ensure capability for self service.
- Work with the Regional and Country teams to define new requirements, and then work with the Marketing and Data Analysts to implement dashboards and reporting infrastructure to support local decision making and information provision.
- Work with the Global Insights team to help establish and enact appropriate processes in data handling and data lifecycles.
- Support the new product development process by assisting on pricing validation efforts.
- Supporting launches of new products by helping validate sample and forecast behaviour.
- Refining country behavioural models to help make the forecasts more accurate based on country and regional growth strategy.
- Work with the Global, Regional and Local marketing teams to establish methods of data acquisition to help measure campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Work with Global, Regional and Local retail teams to establish methods of data acquisition to help measure retail performance and effectively for regional teams.
- Support data acquisition by helping development transformation and consolidation processes and applications to ensure accurate transformation and maintenance of data quality.
- Make analysis more efficient or bring a higher standard through the use of tooling, process or techniques.
- Supporting the Regional & Local Marketing teams in performing segmentation analysis and working with the Customer Data Analyst to help identify new regional segmentation needs
- Perform analysis of segment behaviour
- Supporting marketing teams to perform audience selection
- Identification of segment insight which may lead to regional campaign opportunities.
- Supporting the use of tools for audience selection self service for the marketing and retail teams.
The successful candidate should have an excellent understanding of Analytical techniques, in particular:
- Background in statistical or analytical methods with a degree in Mathematics / Statistics, Economics, Commerce or heavily mathematical disciples (Psychology / Computer Science etc).
- Preference given to candidates with higher degrees such as Masters / PhD in heavily maths-based domains (Maths, Science, Computer Science, Economics).
- Experience (3+ years) in a Marketing Analyst role with demonstrable experience working across a mix of channels.
- Experience (1+ years) with data manipulation languages such as SQL with the ability to write queries from scratch and perform data extraction and manipulation activities from a range of data sources.
- Demonstrable experience with data visualisation and analysis tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or Excel.
- Solid problem-solving capacity with a focus on outcomes.
- Articulate, composed and excellent communication skills.
- Expected to be able to work within a multi-disciplinary group.
- Expected to have familiarity with region specific digital platforms (eg WeChat, Naver etc in Asia, facebook etc in NA)
- Excellent understanding of modern marketing channel analysis tools including digital and offline measurement methods.
- Regional experience working across different markets in Asia with knowledge and understanding of customer behaviour cross communication channels including email marketing, social media and e-commerce, as added advantage
- Demonstrable experience in demand modelling to help determine channel mix effectiveness and campaign performance simulation.
- Understanding and demonstrable experience analysing retail performance data.
- Understanding modern analytical and statistical techniques.
- Working with cross functional teams and data owners to consolidate data sets for analysis
- Good SQL skills with demonstrable experience of non-trivial data manipulation.
- Demonstrable experience working with data visualisation tools such as Excel, PowerBI and Tableau.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.