Our client is a global MNC with offices across multiple continents. They are headquartered in Hong Kong and currently seeking an experienced business intelligence individual with strong data analysis skills to join their data science team.
- Manage internal relationships with global counterparts including IT, management team, line of business
- Preparation of information dashboards, business plans and strategy presentations to global stakeholders
- Identify areas of business and revenue enhancement trends, client trends, prepare forecast/plan by product type and channel
- Leverage visualisation tools and present analysis within the organisation to identify impacts and process improvements initiatives
- Build strong relationships with the businesses and act as an advisor to support on-going and ad-hoc information requests
- Bachelor's degree in data science, statistics, information systems or related discipline
- At least 4 years experience at a similar role
- Great communication and writing skills in English
- Hands on experience in Tableau, PowerBI, Python, SQL
- Data analysis and data management experience
- Candidates with immediate availability is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alfred To at +852 3180 4977 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.