Business Manager - Big 4 Welcome
About the Client
Our client is a rapidly growing raw material manufacturer who has been upscaling their business operations in China and Europe. To enforce the execution of their corporate strategy and facilitate decision-making, they are now searching for a Business Manager for their President Office in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting into the President, you will review the performance of global business operations constantly and provide insightful commentaries for management. You will establish KPIs and dashboards to monitor global operations. You will involve in internal control and process enhancement to mitigate risk and increase operation efficiency. Also, you will facilitate the enforcement of corporate strategy and conduct researches and financial due diligence for potential investment opportunities. Last but not least, you will prepare relevant business reports as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Investment or equivalent
- At least 6 years of experience in external audit and transaction services
- In-house corporate strategy experience is an advantage but not a must
- Strong understanding of the manufacturing industry is required
- Fast-learner, detail-minded and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Traveling is required, less than 40%
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.