About our Client
Our client is a conglomerate in Hong Kong and they are currently looking for a Business Operation Associate to support a Group Executive for business support and project management.
About the Role
- Provide all-rounded co-ordination works to the group executive in a professional manner
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate communication and workflow for business projects and activities
- Organize conference, meetings for business units and data consolidation and prepare analysis reports and contribute necessary recommendations
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, prepare feasibility study if necessary
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 4 years experience in Executive Assistant or Project Management
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.