About the Client
Our client is one of the well-known hospitality services MNC with the regional office in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Business Partner to execute the talent strategy.
About the Role
As a business partner, you will work closely with the HR Director, the role will be providing a consistent experience to managers and employees and supporting and executing the engagement strategy for the market.
- Understand and prioritize business needs, and translate into meaningful and commercial focused HR actions
- Partner with the business to identify and address key people, team and management challenges and develop support / intervention
- Responsible the resourcing activities for the assigned lines
- Review and streamline processes to achieve operational efficiency and support future business growth
- Provide technical and HR advice on people matters
The Successful Candidates
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- 3 years of HR experience in which 2 years in the same capacity gained from sizable multinational organization;
- Exposure in the Hospitality sector is preferred but not a must;
- Hands-on experience in HR project management is a definite advantage
- Strong sense of integrity and responsibility, co-operative and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.