About our Client
Our client is a leading retail chain in Hong Kong that offers an array of renowned business in different sectors. As one of the fastest-growing retail business in Hong Kong , they are now seeking for a Business Process Manager to cope with their business expansion.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the IT Director, you will review business processes and the delivery of system and services to customers and partners in a cross functional role across all departments. As a team lead, you will report on KPI's and relevant metrics, be a key influencer to promote a culture of process improvement and possess strong leadership qualities and commercial awareness. You should be someone who has experience designing, implementing and a re-engineering mind set that continually improves operational efficiency. Lastly, you'll also display strong analytical skills and be experienced in using performance data to drive continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 6+ years of commercial experience, with the majority gained in a retail environment
- Consulting firm background is an advantage
- Proven ability to implement change, both individually and as part of a team
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills and experience, proven ability to influence at all levels
- Knowledge in SAP will be a bonus but not a must
- Specialist knowledge of Business Process Management methodologies and techniques required, professional qualification desirable
- High degree of technology aptitude and knowledge required
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.