- Leading F&B Group in Asia
- Promising business prospect
About our Client
Our client is a leading food & beverage group with a diverse business portfolio across Asia. As the group is transforming and digitizing its supply chain operation, there is a hiring need of a competent Business Process Manager in the supply chain optimization department.
About the Role
Report to Senior Logistics Manager, your primarily focus is to develop and implement process improvement projects with cross functional units among supply chain, IT & Finance operations. By collaborating closely with business users, you will review and re-engineer existing business processes to enhance operational efficiency across all supply chain functions. As a Project Leader, you will coordinate with external supplier and internal stakeholders to implement different system and process flow to drive efficiency and effectiveness for the supply chain process. In addition, you will align business process with Master Data Management and promote data integrity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or a related discipline with a minimum of 6 years' relevant experience in business analysis, process improvement / re-engineering, or project management.
- Proactive, with strong business acumen, and high numerical sensitivity
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, problem solving and project management skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge of ERP Implementation (SAP / Oracle) is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.