About the Client:
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director, you will conduct data analytics on business process and implement process re-engineering and improvement projects. You will work with cross-function teams to develop business process requirements, manage operations flow improvement and advise new initiatives. You will drive business process projects in particular retail projects (e.g. POS, CRM, inventory control). You will assist in budget planning, resource allocation and IT audit.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Business Information, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8 years of experience in process re-engineering projects implementation and management.
- Good understanding of IT audit is a plus
- Analytical, good communication and project management skills
- Good English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.