About The Client
Our client is a well-known manufacturer with stable business in global scale and to cope with business expansion, they are looking for Business System Analyst to join their team.
- Assist IT Manager to manage ERP, EDI and eCommerce system implementation projects
- Collect and analyse user requirement, perform system analyse and deployment to cater business needs
- Work closely with internal customers, project team, development team on system integration
- Work with/manage external vendors on system development, testing and deployment tasks and ensure all project deliverables and business goals are achieved
- Perform data conversion and consolidate data from different systems for data processing review and analysis
- Prepare documentation and project's status update
- Degree holder in Computer Science, statistic or Business administration related disciplines
- 2-3 year of relevant experience in ERP system implementation and project management, preferably working in MNC companies
- Experience in data integration and management using SQL and/or VBA
- Skills in EDI Tools, XML, and/or UiPath is an absolute advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, good team player and self-motivated
- Good command in both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.