About our Client
Our client is one of the leading luxury retail company that inspires women of all ages around the global. With the continuous glorious heritage of creation, they are seeking an experienced Business System Manager to join the regional team to further enhance the company with innovative technologies.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be overseeing the application and integrations support for the HR system. You will manage vendors to deliver quality system support and implement enhancements, deploy patch releases to improve the system performance, etc. You will work closely with the integration teams to manage employee data interfaces, act as tier 2 application support on subject matter expert to manage incident & service requests, as well as working closely with the Regional HR and take part in full end-to-end project management lifecycle.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, HR, or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst / System Analyst for HR system in Retail/Luxury Retail/Hospitality industry
- Good experience in HRIS, Payroll, Workflow Management and Web Content Management support
- Experience in systems implementation/enhancement/configurations
- Professional certification e.g. PMP / ITIL / PRINCE2
- Knowledge and experience in HCM systems and Payroll (e.g. WORKDAY)
- Strong experience collaborating and managing business stakeholders and vendors
- Knowledge in Adobe CQ, PHP, Oracle and SQL, HTML
- Good analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.