About our Client
Our client is well-known insurance company which has developed state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology targeting mid to high end consumers. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet-industry, a need has arisen to recruit a Business Systems & Integrations Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating the processes and activities related to the development, delivery and integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the businesses requirements. As an individual, you will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the business on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems. Lastly, you will plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems and software throughout the enterprise
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in computer systems design or computer science, and/or equivalent work experience
- 10 years direct experience managing applications and/or systems management
- Experience with insurance system
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions
- Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems
- Experience in Java, Node.js or Golang microservice development
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping
- Strong knowledge of system and data quality assurance
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.