About the Client
Our client is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with international presence. To cope with their expansion, they would like to invite a high caliber executive to lead their blockbuster consumer business unit as a Business Unit Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and leading an ethical and trade team of 12, you will implement sales and marketing strategies to gain market share, and drive profitability targets to achieve top-line and bottom-line targets for consumer health business in Hong Kong and Macau. You will lead and provide strong leadership, training and coaching for sales and marketing teams to increase overall performance. Most importantly, you will manage and review budgets, reports and forecasts.
- Degree holder in business, marketing or science related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of sales and marketing experience with 5 years at a managerial position working at sizable pharmaceuticals and/or FMCG companies; ethical and trade sales and marketing experience is a must
- Result-driven with the ability to drive creative and strategic winning marketing strategies
- Previous experience in team management experience with strong leadership and influential skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.