About The Role:
- All-rounded support to CEO's personal and family matters.
- Supervise and coordinate the schedule of drivers, domestic helpers and delegate housework.
- Arrange food menu and liaise with family chefs.
- Oversee children's school-related stuff and extra-curricular activities.
- Work closely with external charitable organizations and coordinate family events.
- Handle household admin., renovation, repair, pest control and maintenance, etc.
- Screen, reply and forward emails; Coordinate client meetings, arrange travel and hotel accommodation.
The Successful Applicant:
- With a minimum of 5 years experience in Personal Assistant or Household Butler.
- Innovative, creative and able to provide ideas event organizing.
- Good attitude, multi-tasking, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarine.
- Immediate available will be an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.