About Our Client
We are representing a high-net-worth-individual in Hong Kong and looking for an experienced Butler supporting the Chairman personal matters.
About the Role
- Handle all-kind-of personal matters of the Chairman including calendar management, making restaurant reservation, travel arrangement and any household matters
- Organise private and social events from end-to-end
- Knowledgeable about food & beverage such as menu design and recommendation
- Stay close connection with the high-net-worth community
- Engage with ad hoc assignments if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder with 5 years' Butler/ Personal Assistant experience
- Proven track record on supporting HNWIs and has basic understanding on high-net-worth community
- Presentable, detail-minded and sensible
- Good command of English and Mandarin required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.