About the Company
An internationally recognised Luxury Fashion retailer is looking for a commercial minded Buying Director to oversee the online and offline Buying function of Hong Kong and Macau markets.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP of Buying and GM of HK & Macau, you will be leading a team of 8 and take full responsibility in developing the best merchandising strategy as well as overseeing the daily operations of the buying department including Buying, Merchandise Planning, Inventory planning & Allocation, as well as Visual Merchandising.
Our client will be expecting the Buying Director to further strengthen the brand's merchandising performance through analysing sales data, managing gross margin and inventory levels. You will be actively communicating with the Boutique Directors and responsible for activating the top seasonal initiatives via conducting product brief, developing the seasonal launch plan, category /sub-category assortment strategy, forecasting, and deploying buy execution as well as planning effective promotional strategies.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any MNC luxury retailers (Management Trainee background will be highly preferred)
- Minimal of 10 years of merchandise Buying experience with at least 3 years at a managerial level
- Fashion Buying Experience is a must
- Independent with strong understanding towards the local fashion retail landscape
- Active and energetic character, passionate towards fashion and people management
- Strong commercial sense and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (any other spoken language will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.