About our Client
Our client is a reputable organization in Hong Kong. Due to upcoming expansions, they are now seeking for a dynamic and fast-paced C&B Manager to join their HR team.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior HR Manager
- Carry out all C&B related matters including payroll, taxation, leave management, final payment, MPF contributions, employee's compensation etc
- Oversee other HR duties such as performance management, remuneration assessments, annual salary review, policy review, HRIS enhancement
- Any projects as assigned by the management
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 7-8 years of experience in C&B focus, preferably from banking, NGO or sizable companies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.