About the client
Our client is a well-established bank based in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a C&B Manager with 6+ years relevant experience (from financial services sector) to join the growing HR team. Competitive package offered to attract the best.
About The Role
- Responsible for full C&B operations & projects
- Lead a team and be a focal point of implementing different C&B initiatives across the business, including HRIS implementation
- Builds and maintains the positive and influencing relationship with the executive management
- Designs the set of different compensation and benefits policies
- Designs the basic compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc) aligned with the corporate culture and values
- Coordinates compensation processes like salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development
- Review and evaluate C&B policies and procedures regularly to ensure their legal compliance with high competitiveness in the market
- Be responsible for internal communication and stakeholder management
- Work closely with management on ad hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years of solid C&B experience gained from sizeable organisation, preferably banking industry
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Labour Ordinance, basic understanding of Chinese Labour Law is a plus.
- Good knowledge in MPF and sensitive to figures would be a definite advantage.
- Prior working experience with financial industry is a Must.
- Good team leader with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both verbal and written Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.