About our Client
Our client is a multinational mass retailer headquartered in Europe. They are currently looking for a passionate individual to join them as the C&B Manager who will focus on C&B Operation, Rewards, and Group Mobility matters.
- Report to the HR Director while supervising a team of 2 HR staff
- Oversee the C&B function and responsible for a broad range of C&B operations & projects
- Monitor probation review, monthly payroll movement, promotion/salary adjustment packages
- Conduct annual C&B projects including performance management, remuneration assessments, annual salary review, benchmarking, and policy review
- Responsible for providing end-to-end support on global inbound and outbound mobility cases
- Act as a business partner for expatriates based in Hong Kong on HR-related issues
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 7-8 years-experience in Human Resource, specialize in C&B and global mobility and preferably from sizable firms
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant HR Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.