About The Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company with rapid growth plan in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. Due to the business expansion, they are looking for a C&B Manager to supervise the team.
About The Role
- Direct report to Group HR Manager and supervise a small team
- Responsible for full spectrum C&B duties including payroll calculation (both frontline and corporate function), benefits administration, salary review, bonus and incentive scheme review and budget planning
- Perform data analysis on total rewards, compile data into reports and share insight and proposal to senior management
- Review and enhance existing C&B policies and procedures
- Assist in any adhoc tasks assigned
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 8 years of experience in C&B focus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Motivated, dynamic and with strong can-do spirit
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.