About The Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate with different iconic projects across Hong Kong and China. Due to the business expansion, they are looking for a C&B Manager to supervise the team on both operation and rewards projects.
About The Role
- Direct report to Head of HR and supervise a small team
- Responsible for full spectrum C&B duties including payroll calculation and checking, benefits administration, salary review, bonus and incentive scheme review and budget planning
- Perform data analysis on total rewards, compile data into reports and share insight and proposal to senior management
- Review and enhance existing C&B policies and procedures
- Assist in any adhoc tasks assigned
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 10 years of experience in C&B focus, preferably from sizeable company
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Motivated, dynamic and with strong can-do spirit
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.