About our Client
Our client is a leading property developer with a business portfolio spanning across HK & China. Due to upcoming expansion plans, they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the C&B Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of HR and leading a small C&B team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of C&B initiatives. You will manage the overall salary and job grading program while formulating best practices in alignment with the company objectives based on up to date market trends and data. Moreover, you will ensure employee interest by evaluating current C&B scheme and take lead in the annual salary review exercise while providing adequate recommendation as necessary. Furthermore, regular reporting and analysis duties will be required for management review.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- A minimum 6 - 8 years of hands-on C&B experience with 5 years in a managerial level gained from a FMCG sector with large population is preferred
- Hands-on experience in the design and enhancement of C&B initiatives is a pre-requisite
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.