About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese-based SFC licensed corporation. They are now looking for a C&B Officer to support their daily C&B operations.
About Our Role
- Responsible for full spectrum of C&B functions including monthly payroll calculation, employee compensation, MPF, tax returns and other C&B related matters
- Assistant on salary benchmarking, including data submission for market surveys, upkeeping the internal C&B database, job mapping, data & pay analysis
- Support on annual exercises such as annual salary reviews, performance management processes, benefits renewals
- Perform other ad-hoc HR duties and projects as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 year's C&B experience ideally within financial services sector
- Background from Chinese-funded enterprises is an advantage but not compulsory
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and HR-related statutory legislations, HK Taxation, MPF regulations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese (both oral and written).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.