About our Client
Our client is a sizeable logistic company. Due to recent expansions, they are currently looking for a seasoned Human Resource Officer to join the team.
About the Role
- Responsible for a full spectrum of C&B functions such as MPF administration, attendance & leave management, final payment, taxation, payroll and benefits & insurance administration
- Compile periodic HR reports and analysis for management review
- Assist manager in annual budgeting and performance management and insurance renewal exercise
- Assist in any adhoc duties if required
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 3 years of experience in C&B operation, ideally from sizeable companies/ labour intensive industries
- Down-to-earth, good attitude and with strong learning agility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.