About the Company
Our client is a US based company with an extensive businesses coverage at a global level. With a continuous business growth plan within the Asia Pacific region, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a C&B / Payroll specialist to join the team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will perform various compensation & benefits functions including payroll and benefits administration, leave and attendance management, tax return and staff cost budgeting etc. You will also review and ensure the benefits service providers, insurance companies and brokers to deliver quality service.
- University graduate in Human Resources, Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in PC applications especially MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other relevant regulations
- Independent, good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABLE is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.