About the Client
Our client is a well-known and fast growing conglomerate with strong business presence in Hong Kong and China. They are now looking for a seasoned and dynamic individual to join them as a Human Resources Manager focusing on campus recruitment.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will supervise the team and administer all activities on campus recruitment including but not limited to organise and plan the campus events and interview process. You will take lead in developing appropriate strategies, monitoring effective implementation of all plans, managing the overall budget and costing, and guide the team to build the potential talent pool. Meanwhile, you will maintain a good relationship with department heads, alumni and school representatives. You will assist in any ad-hoc HR projects if required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management
- A minimum 8 years of recruitment experience and hands on experience in the design and implementation of campus recruitment activities, preferably in sizeable company
- Self-motivated and with strong business acumen
- Excellent stakeholders management, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English / Cantonese / Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.