Card Usage and Portfolio Manager (Bank)
- Card usage marketing
- Drive card profitability
- Excellent career advancement
About the company
Our client is a well-established and leading retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Manager for their Card Usage and Portfolio team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Card Usage, you will formulate and develop card usage strategy and partnership programs to achieve the growth of card business. You have to explore merchant partnership of usage programs to increase card spending and drive card portfolio growth. You are required to manage business profitability by analyzing card revenue and fee income sales performance. You are responsible for enhancing card features and suggesting card product propositions to increase card penetration in the market. In addition, you will participate in new digital projects and monitor marketing budget effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in card product development / product portfolio management in retail banks.
- Solid knowledge in managing card usage and digital projects is definitely an advantage.
- Strong business sense, good project skills and able to work independent.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.