This position will be reporting to the multiple management team or Director, overseeing and managing the daily operations of the catering outlets in the institution. Responsible for agreement or proposal drafting, and documents, for all catering units. Monitor the user's satisfaction with catering service and product quality. Perform data analysis to monitor the financial performance and business plan. Ensure the hygiene and safety of all catering outlets are up to the standard and strictly applied.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in Hotel, Catering, Facilities Management, or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant catering management experience, preferably in sizable property, institution, and organizations
- Strong business acumen and market, ability to develop and execute new ideas and strategies
- Solid stakeholder management skills, with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Michelle at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.