- Market Leader
- New Headcount
About our Client
Our client is a well-established and market leading business group with headquarter based in Hong Kong. To cope with their continuous growth in the health care sector, they would like to invite a Center Manager to join their growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager, you will be in-charge of the daily operations and services in the healthcare center. Your key responsibilities will include ensuring that the facility vision, patient needs and budgetary constraints are all in alignment and collaborating with a number of key stakeholders at various levels of responsibility within the organization, to ensure operational efficiency and the best practice within the center. Most importantly, you will implement standard operating procedures, policies and recommend strategies to drive the performance of center.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Management or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing a healthcare center in a similar capacity
- Registered Nurse background would be advantageous
- Strong leadership and people development skills
- Excellent ability to develop, review and implement healthcare center policies and procedures
- Ability to influence stakeholders at various levels
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.