- Newly created position
- Listed company
About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong group with strong presence in the food and beverage industry across Hong Kong and Greater China region. To cope with their expansion plan, they would like to invite a high calibre professional to join them as a Central Kitchen Manager.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Head of Department, you will design layout and implement standard operating procedures for a new group central kitchen to achieve production efficiency and effectiveness. You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility and ensure high standard of food safety and hygiene standards are executed at all times. Additionally, you will be responsible in manpower and budget planning for the facility.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 to 5 years of kitchen management experience at a managerial level, ideally equip with new central kitchen pre-opening experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Results-driven, dynamic, reliable and team oriented
- Ability to motivate, engage and develop team members
- Strong passion about the hospitality industry
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese is a prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.