About the Client
Our client is a prestigious playgroup based in Hong Kong. To cope with their current expansion plans, they are now looking for a Centre Manager to manage one of their learning centre in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager and leading a team of 6, you will be responsible for managing the overall operations and business performance of the learning centre. You will provide professional consultation to new and existing customers by proposing suitable course packages, and developing new curriculum based on the students' needs. Working closely with teachers, you will closely monitor students' progress, and to ensure the best learning platform is provided. Most importantly, you will ensure the highest service standards are delivered to the customers while achieving centre's profit goals.
- Degree holder, with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience working at a learning centre, or in the education industry
- Strong business acumen with the ability to maximize enrollment for the centre
- Charismatic, patient with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as the Head Teacher
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.