About the Client
Our client is a HK mainboard listed company with a strong presence in commercial real estate.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chairman, you will head up the Finance Department and oversee a full spectrum of accounting and finance functions. You will manage teams in Hong Kong and China for statutory reporting and management reporting. You will involve in investor relations and capital market projects. You will provide analytical support for corporate development. You will also oversee tax, treasury and internal control. Last but not least, you will also take up company secretarial duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- 20 years+ relevant work experience gained from sizable HK listed companies
- Experience in property developer/ property management/ retail/ construction management is required
- PRC experience is a must
- Company secretary experience is an advantage
- Commercial, confident, able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Occasional travel to Greater Bay Area will be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.