About our Client
Our client is a private manufacturing group with plants in China and South East Asia. Currently, they are looking for a Group CFO for their business.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will manage a sizable accounting team in Hong Kong and China. You will support strategic planning for the business. You will need to carry out transformation projects, including uplifting FP&A capacity and system implementation, for the Group. You will understand operations and enhance internal control. You will advise on cost saving initiatives and profitability enhancement. Also, you will support tax, treasury and corporate finance duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA, ACCA, CMA or equivalent
- At least 20 years of relevant accounting and finance experience
- Track record of driving changes in sizable manufacturers is preferred
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Traveling to manufacturing operations is required
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.