Reporting to the Group Chairman, your role will include:
- Responsible for financial controls and coordination, strategic planning, fin. planning & analysis, accounting, business reporting, tax planning, internal controls, securitization reporting, and Finance systems accuracy.
- Be in charge of overall financial management for global consolidated financial and management reporting including US, UK, HK, and Singapore WFOEs etc.
- Handling Listco's company secretarial work and the preparation of the interim/annual report/announcement, etc.
- To proactively develop appropriate analysis to assist leadership better understand the existing and prospective shareholder base, and adequately preparing for external roadshows and conferences etc.
- To appropriately respond to investor requests, and develop and implement relevant strategies in attracting new investors.
- To effectively work with the buy-side and sell-side analysts to communicate the company story and key strategic updates, and proactively manage sell-side analysts' expectations of the company's financial performance.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Finance/Accounting degree Qualified and CPA/ACCA (or equivalent) from well recognized university;
- 15 years above work experience in accounting/finance; at least 5 years at managerial / controllership level with solid working experience in well-established companies;
- 5 years of experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Obsessive attention to detail, both in messaging and in written documents.