About the Client
Our client is recognised as the international leader in their industry and with an enviable record of success, they are now further expanding their operations and looking for a Chatbot Product Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and leading a small team, this position will drive profitable growth and business innovation by applying machine learning techniques and AI technology. You will independently guide data science projects that drive product personalization, marketing effectiveness, channel optimization, better customer experience and operation efficiency. As part of the transformation team, you will need to evangelize the vision, strategic priorities and goals of the organization, translating them into the chatbot/AI roadmap of features and enhancements that provide remarkable customer experiences. Lastly, you will lead the planning for the future direction of chatbot/AI features by combining customer needs and insights with quantifiable business cases to establish roadmaps and strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree related to Computer Science, Statistics or related major studying AI (artificial intelligence), ML (machine learning), NLP (natural language processing), Data Science or Mathematics
- Deep understanding of chatbot/AI capabilities and solutions, and experience in digital product management and software product lifecycle in an agile environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries and deliver business insights
- Ability to dive into performance measurements with teams to help optimize and find key insights into performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to synthesize analytic results into relevant and strategic recommendations
- Ability to understand and explain complex issues and clearly identify and communicate the situation at a high level
- Excellent skills creating and managing a roadmap of features and enhancements
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.