About the Client
Our client is a successful brand owner and as a result of the business growth, a new role has arisen for a unconventional brand builder to join them as Chief Brand & Communications Officer.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Chief Business Officer, you will be responsible for devising corporate brand strategy for the brand, build and solidify the architecture for the brand character at an unified touch point. Having a strong media network and PR network, you are expected to pose the brand DNA at the level of attracting an international attention from their differentiated corporate marketing campaign, community works, events and flagship store launching. As an all rounded brand gatekeeper, you will develop a comprehensive communications plan and react timely to manage the brand performance from the unexpected influence created by any internal or external issues. As the market leader in the respective sector, you will always stay apart from the overwhelming competitions, however to walk your path to give an unexpected experience to your brand followers.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Management, Marketing or related disciplines
- 15+ years corporate brand management from the leading / international brands
- Outstanding media network in China and Hong Kong
- Strong experience in crisis and issue management
- Brand Award Winner, innovative, entrepreneurship and passionate mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management, communications and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.