About the Client
Our client is leading premium publisher in Hong Kong with a sound presence in Asia. To cope with their expansion plans in Hong Kong and South East Asia, they are now inviting a Chief Editor to lead their lifestyle and luxury editorial team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President of Content and leading a team of 3, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the editorial and content production for print, online and social platforms. You will be the forerunner of luxury trends and be able to lead the development of content strategies for the team. You will also lead, plan, manage the editorial calendar covering markets such as luxury, lifestyle, food and wine, art and culture, and overseeing artwork, design photography for all content products. You will ensure the quality and accuracy of content are at a high standard, and complying with media regulations and ethical guidelines. Lastly, you are responsible for planning and managing the P&L for the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Journalism, Languages, Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years' relevant experience working in PR or media industry, with a minimum 8 years' as an editor
- Excellent knowledge in luxury and lifestyle journalism and topics
- Good knowledge in both print and digital content production, SEO, digital and social content consumption journey
- Possess good relationship with freelancers, stylists and industry experts in the luxury and lifestyle industry
- Creative mindset, with the ability to generate innovative content
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and result-driven individual
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.