About our Client
Our client is well-known insurance company which has developed state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology targeting mid to high end consumers. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recruit a Chief Information Officer (CIO)
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 15, you will provide strategic leadership and technical direction across various digital and technology communities, fostering collaboration and reuse of capabilities to accelerate adoption and ensuring user satisfaction. As a team leader, you will identify emerging market trends, systemic challenges and other opportunities used to formulate scalable and repeatable solutions that address the needs of the company's technology and business partners and drive positive outcomes. In addition, conduct research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations regarding the expected effectiveness and value of potential digital and technological solutions to drive consumer engagement. Lastly, you will collaborate and partner with FinTech and InsureTech communities to identify and deliver innovative technologies designed to disrupt the insurance industry.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline. Master's degree in a relevant discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 15+ years managing and delivering IT services and projects in a software application technology environment
- Prior experience building and leading teams who tackle complex problems and perform broad technology implementations.
- Strong management and leadership skills, including coaching, consensus building, and ability to effectively manage resources to address competing priorities
- Effective communication at all levels - staff, clients, executives, vendors - and to diverse constituencies both technical and non- technical
- Experience in using a well-structured life cycle management process for implementation of changes in application systems
- Should have extensive knowledge and experience in a financial services environment supporting a wide spectrum of information systems, tools, and support services
- An understanding of wider commercial considerations
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.