ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is one of the largest PE fund worldwide, and they are now looking for the top compliance talent to join their APEC compliance team either in Shanghai, or Hong Kong.
Reporting to the global CCO and APEC managing partner, your role will include:
- Formulat and monitor the corporate compliance policies.
- Provide legal support over a wide range of legal and commercial areas, including PE investment, mergers and acquisitions, VC investments etc
- Handle the PE fund formation when needed
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Excellent academic credentials from a top-ranked law school
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with a top-tier international law firm or top multinational company
- Strong M&A, private equity and general corporate and funds experience with extensive exposure to private equity, M&A investments; preferably both in private practice and in-house
- Bilingual with English and Mandarin Excellent judgement and analogical skills