About our client
Our client is PE fund based in Hong Kong, focused TMT Investment. They are looking for Managing Director (CIO) to join their platform and lead their investment team.
About the Role:
Reporting to CEO, you will:
- Lead a team to complete the deals / projects assigned by the Management;
- In charge of the execution process and fund raising activities for the deals / projects;
- Conduct industry and company research, understand development in the financial markets, identify industry trend and investment opportunities;
- Recommend on optimal deal structure, funding and exit strategy to enhance investment returns;
- Working closely with Management team to evaluate investment opportunities, provide all analytics and financial modeling with growth forecast and prepare preliminary due diligence report;
- Coordinating with external professionals, including auditors, lawyers and other professionals to perform due diligence work, fund formation and transaction execution process;
- Degree holder in Business, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering;
- Minimum of 15 years' relevant experience in private equity / buy side firms, preferably in PRC base financial institutions with proven track records of successful deal origination and fundraising;
- Experience in handling supernational and sovereign clients;
- Industrial background in TMT and fintech sectors is highly preferred;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Strong command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.